Some useful basic divx mpeg avi dvd vcd tools

toni b 21:05 07 Feb 05

After experimenting a little with various file formats and from some suggestions from other forum user I have tried several trial video editing and conversion tools (such as adobe premiere-advanced video editing). I would like to suggest some very basic tools that would get you started with those home projects. The first tool is to combine 2 avi files into one continuous file called movie joiner. Movie Joiner helps you to join several media (video, sound) files into large one. Movie Joiner works with DivX,AVI, MPEG (*.MPG, *.MPEG, *.M1V, *.M2V,*.MP3), Windows Media (*.WMV, *.ASF, *.WMA), Real Media (*.RM) and QuickTime (*.QT, *.MOV).click here
Here is a free trial version software to transfer dvd format to VCD, SVCD, AVI, DivX, WAV formats click here this one click here to transfer various file formats into dvd format this is free. These are very basic and some are trial ware (limited use or license expires after a period of time before you have to buy it).I hope this helps with people that are just dipping there toes into video conversion and such. Also DVD Santa. Dvd Santa is an All-in-One dvd movies creator which can copy, convert video files & photos to DVD movie format quickly and easily.click here
Last one which is freeware and converts into vcd format click here others can add other recommended software to the thread with a short description that would be great Regards Toni B

toni b 21:14 07 Feb 05

Second link is for software called DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper and the last link is for software called TMPEG ENC sorry for the broken links use google for the correct links.

GroupFC 21:02 08 Feb 05

Into my postings - thank you.

rawsongreen 08:58 09 Feb 05

Into my postings

Tadpole Ted 21:07 02 Apr 05

ad into mine - ta

Mat2 21:50 02 Apr 05

For reference - many thanks toni b

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…