Some pictures not downloading

3tg 20:07 09 Dec 03

Some of the pictures I download, (not all of them)
do not show up, there is a box with a small red x wher the picture should be. Can anyone tell me how to fix this, I'm sure it must be the way my settings are configured but I not sure how to to sort it. Please excuse my ignorance, cheers

R4 20:18 09 Dec 03

Red X Usually means you cannot read the picture format or it's correupt.

recap 20:18 09 Dec 03

This is a sign that your browser was unable to load the images. A red X actually indicates that the image is not available or the browser timed out before the images were sent. When the browser is unable to load the images you get a broken graphic symbol.
To fix the problem, hold down the Shift key and click the Refresh or Reload button on your browser's tool bar. If that doesn't work, clear your browser's internet cache and try again by clicking Refresh or Reload on your browser's tool bar. If this is unsuccessful it may be that the internet is too busy or your connection to the internet is not the best at this time. You may want to wait and try again in a few minutes

A few other options to try:

Verify that Show Pictures within Internet Explorer is selected:
Start Internet Explorer.
Click View from the menu.
Scroll down to Encoding.
Click Western European (WINDOWS).

or

Verify that Show Pictures has not been disabled:
Click Tools from the browser menu.
Click Options.
Click the Advanced tab and verify that the Show Pictures checkbox is selected under Multimedia.
Click OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…