some keys not working on laptop

Blade 69 01:04 05 Aug 04

I have bought a second hand laptop off my friend which is about 3 years old. It is a hp laptop, it was working fine until last week, whilst I was typing I noticed some of the keys did not work. All the keys worked apart from G, H ,@, and the back delete key. For some reason they did not work. I turn off the laptop and left if for about 3 mins and turned it on again. They still did not work so I turned it off and left it for a day. The next day I turned it on and it was working fine. I had no problems until today it started doing the same thing, I turned off the laptop and switch it back on again and the keys still did not work. I re booted the laptop and it started to work fine. This has problem has happened 3 times already today. Does anyone know What is happening? Has anyone has the same problem? Any advice would be appreciated, I have also used Norton’s to scan for viruses but it has not detected any.

jack 08:44 05 Aug 04

I had this a year or so ago with a laptop[Time]
which was brought me. After much fiddling it turned out to be a VIRUS.
In your case it is possible Norton is not up to date.
So go on line and download 'Stinger' from Macafee This is as free virus scanner that will detect all the current ones.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…