some emails not getting through

Rebanut 20:39 PM 04 Jul 11

Hi, I have outlook express and I use free Mailwasher and am with Virgin Media, my problem is that I seem to be getting emails ok but I have not received 4 emails to my knowledge that I know were sent, a relation sent me one and today a holiday confirmation email didnt get through either, so I phoned the hotel tonight and they sent another while I was on the pc and it didnt come through, they both know the correct address but the hotel and my relation both come from the same area, namely Yorkshire, I am not sure if thats relevant, can anyone throw any light on this please.

Colin.

robin_x 21:00 PM 04 Jul 11

Check your Spam folder?

Rebanut 23:05 PM 04 Jul 11

Yes I checked and it all seems ok, thank you for your reply but it seems very strange that some mails are getting through but others are not, thanks anyway.

recap 08:13 AM 05 Jul 11

This could be one of those occasions were an email is sent from Hotmail and doesn't get through to say a Yahoo account for up to 5 days. Why this happens I am not sure but it can happens?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites