some emails not getting through

Rebanut 20:39 04 Jul 11

Hi, I have outlook express and I use free Mailwasher and am with Virgin Media, my problem is that I seem to be getting emails ok but I have not received 4 emails to my knowledge that I know were sent, a relation sent me one and today a holiday confirmation email didnt get through either, so I phoned the hotel tonight and they sent another while I was on the pc and it didnt come through, they both know the correct address but the hotel and my relation both come from the same area, namely Yorkshire, I am not sure if thats relevant, can anyone throw any light on this please.

Colin.

robin_x 21:00 04 Jul 11

Check your Spam folder?

Rebanut 23:05 04 Jul 11

Yes I checked and it all seems ok, thank you for your reply but it seems very strange that some mails are getting through but others are not, thanks anyway.

recap 08:13 05 Jul 11

This could be one of those occasions were an email is sent from Hotmail and doesn't get through to say a Yahoo account for up to 5 days. Why this happens I am not sure but it can happens?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…