solved ticks

kimosabi 15:01 02 Sep 10

Hi Guy's
when I tick a problem that is solved why don't it show on my postings.Not that I'm worried but it saves you helpful guy's from wasting your time which I am very thankful for
Regards
Kimo

MAJ 15:06 02 Sep 10

"when I tick a problem that is solved why don't it show on my postings"

It *should* appear in "My Postings".

kimosabi 15:12 02 Sep 10

Maj
I know it should but it don't am I doing the write
thing

birdface 15:40 02 Sep 10

Tick the square and press resolved.

john bunyan 15:46 02 Sep 10

You have to tick the square seperately from your last comment.(How is the Lone Ranger?)

gengiscant 15:55 02 Sep 10

Hi Ho Silver.

Noldi 15:56 02 Sep 10

The question I understand is not how to get the resolved tick but why does this resolved tick not show in my postings or am I wrong.

Noldi

birdface 16:05 02 Sep 10

It is the tick that is missing.And it will not show as resolved unless he ticks the square and presses resolved button.
Unless I am reading it wrong .

Sea Urchin 16:12 02 Sep 10

On your previous thread Start Button All Programs

click here

I don't think you realised that it had moved on to page 2 where there were more postings from buteman.

As said above to get the green tick on a thread you must tick the box and click Resolved WITHOUT posting a comment at the same time.

kimosabi 18:00 02 Sep 10

Hi Guys
You must think What an idiot and I think you are right I must be a plonker.I have been Ticking the box but not pressing the resolved buttons
Sea Urchin
I have sorted that problem by re installing xp but
I have problems with that which I will be posting sometime later
But a BIG thanks to all who Have helped me
Regards
kimo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…