Sold old for new by Evesham (lowest on web)

Sheen 14:15 01 Apr 05

I purchased a new Amd 64 3500+ processor from Evesham. all was well until the item arrive, upon opening the rather small package I found a small box (not an Amd box) with a processor that had thermal grease on. i did not buy an OEM processor but despite numerous emails I have still to recieved a reply from them. I telephoned Evesham technology to ask for a number and was told I had to ring a premium rate phone line and no other number was avalable. I would advise anyone to stay well clear of them in the future.

anchor 17:02 01 Apr 05

They may, or may not, be the "Lowest on Web", but I remarked a long time ago that their support line was very expensive at £1/minute.

Your problem is not related to support, therefore you should not have to pay an exorbitant sum to contact them. I suggest you write ASAP, (by recorded delivery), rejecting the item under the distance selling regulations.

Details here:

click here

anchor 17:02 01 Apr 05

They may, or may not, be the "Lowest on Web", but I remarked a long time ago that their support line was very expensive at £1/minute.

Your problem is not related to support, therefore you should not have to pay an exorbitant sum to contact them. I suggest you write ASAP, (by recorded delivery), rejecting the item under the distance selling regulations.

Details here:

click here

Fingees 17:35 01 Apr 05

Use consumer watch forum

bfbcjk 18:54 09 Sep 05

My first & definately last purchase from evesham. LCD 30 inch sound & control faults after 3 days from new. Customer service phone number is a DEAD line. No confirmation from them accepting my request for a replacement. Seriously considering a refund through my cred card co before my thirty days is up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…