softwear

security56 09:08 26 Jan 11

hi does anyone no what lsass.exe-system error means

Graphicool1 09:18 26 Jan 11
  lotvic 12:15 26 Jan 11

DO NOT Download the RegCure software
RegCure is a scam program that won't fix anything and wants paying for the pleasure of taking the mickey.

from your new thread that should have been posted as 'new response' on this one
<<can anyone help ive got partly got windows on but it wont load windows anymore further it wont do a recovery when i put it on f8 to scan and i cant belete the partly windows but ive got a cd for fecovery and one for drives so i cant do it that way until the windows goes off to get to the main page>>

Will get back to you on suggestions to fix problem, but just wanted to make sure you do not buy RegCure Scam Program.

lotvic 12:19 26 Jan 11

Now tell us exactly what you have done so far, be as detailed as you can please.
And don't panic nothing terrible is going to happen if you stop and think before you do anything.

northumbria61 12:25 26 Jan 11

If you are using XP and have an XP CD boot from it, and run the repair option (not recovery console).

northumbria61 12:27 26 Jan 11

lotvic - sorry to jump in - I was just suggesting the easiest and possibly the quickest way to resolve.

lotvic 12:40 26 Jan 11

You're not 'jumping in' the more the merrier are going to be needed with this one ;-)

security56 13:25 26 Jan 11

ive no xp boot disc at all

northumbria61 13:32 26 Jan 11

Are you able to get into "safe mode" by tapping F8 on startup? If so you may be able to choose "Last Known Good Configuration"

lotvic 13:46 26 Jan 11

lsass.exe-system error is usually an infection with a worm from the same family as W32.Sasser

If safe mode doesn't work for you:

What is the model and make of your pc?
It may have a recovery partition and we can tell you which button to press.

Or you could just put your recovery cd in the tray and then switch pc off and then restart (reboot) it, then it will either boot straight to the menu on the cd or you will have to quickly press 'any key to boot from cd' when the message briefly flashes up on black with white writing screen.

security56 14:07 26 Jan 11

its a packard bell igo j6c laptop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…