software updates not happening

taskmaster 16:35 01 Jun 09

Re my earlier query concerning inability to connect Windows Help, HP Update and Sunbird Update because "Internet connection required - AUS:Update XML file malformed (200)". It was suggested to check Intelligent updating but this made no difference. Now Adobe Acrobat Reader will not connect for updates. Clearly I have a internet connection otherwise I would not be able to post this message. Also I received Windows Updates in the normal manner, but I am becoming concerned when I change my Kaspersky IS to the free Zone Alarm & AVG, and whether they will face same problem.

taskmaster 12:35 05 Jun 09

Re my earlier query concerning inability to connect Windows Help, HP Update and Sunbird Update because "Internet connection required - AUS:Update XML file malformed (200)". It was suggested to check Intelligent updating but this made no difference. Now Adobe Acrobat Reader will not connect for updates. Clearly I have a internet connection otherwise I would not be able to post this message. Also I received Windows Updates in the normal manner, but I am becoming concerned when I change my Kaspersky IS to the free Zone Alarm & AVG, and whether they will face same problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…