Software for transferring audio tape music to CD

Arthur83 10:27 11 Mar 04

Advice and help wanted. I want to transfer music from audio tape to CD, I have the equipment but not the software. Also I wish to transfer music to my computer hardrive in a suitable file format for use in slideshows.What software is available my friends.

AL D. 10:30 11 Mar 04
  Sheila-214876 11:15 11 Mar 04

Well I use LP Recorder and LP Ripper from click here Alternatively, you could download Jetaudio (free) which will record as a .wav file to your hard disk from click here I record it as one long .wav file and then use LP Ripper to split it back to separate tracks. I just had an email from cfbsoftware advising me of an upgrade so if you buy now you get the very latest version. They are doing a free trial but it will only record up to 4 minutes. Definitely worth buying both of these programmes. If you do decide to buy make sure you opt to pay in US$ and NOT Aus$ because with the exchange rate it works out cheaper. Last time I checked the difference was about £7.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…