software to run OSX on xp or vista?

theDarkness 19:33 03 May 09
Answered

I was reading the may issue of pc advisor, which mentioned being able to run xp on a mac using software called parallel desktop 4, or VMware. I am wondering if there are any software that will do the opposite, running a recent version of OSX on windows, and being able to run modern imac programs within it at a reasonable pace, if my pc was up to the job technically?

DieSse 19:50 03 May 09
Answer

click here

Just don't expect it to be simple ;-))

theDarkness 20:08 03 May 09

have you tried it yourself- does it work well? wondering if its worth trying out, if this is the best way of being able to run mac OSX! lol. It mentions a GUI for this whole setup procedure at the start, although nothing in particular? thanks for the info, and if anyone has any knowledge of how well this program runs, along with any others that may also do the job, that would be of great help! :)

theDarkness 21:21 03 May 09

browsing around thanks to your link, it seems at present the only way to go at present for osx and windows to run well on one machine, is to buy a mac, as the above programs on the mac to use windows, run far better than the likes of pearpc, which tries to emulate osx from within windows.. supposedly alot buggier and not much use for anything than being able to view the mac desktop.. doh! Lol

DieSse 22:52 03 May 09

"have you tried it yourself"

Masochist T'm not ;-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…