Software reports not enough free Hard Disc space!

AudioVic' 05:23 22 Feb 03

Livepix 1.1 used to work fine on my pc.
Now, upon installing it, it shows only 15mb on my HDD which has 8gb free space.
Upon running Livepix, an error message states "There is not enough free space to run. Free up some Hard disc space and try agan" Then it closes itself down.
I am on win 98 fat32 with two 10gb HDDs each with around 8gb free space (Both fat32). 640mgb ram.
PLEASE HELP someone.

howard60 07:14 22 Feb 03

to what is wrong. I would think you have something running in the background that uses a section of the memory that the prog needs to use to install. Try alt/control/delete once to see a list of what is running. Shut down everything you see except explorer. The only other thing would be to see if there is an update from the prog makers website.

Gongoozler 10:57 22 Feb 03

AudioVic', I wonder if the installer is really objecting to your swap file space or perhaps to a temp file location. there are some ideas on this site which is actually referring to installation problems with installing Netscape, but may give you some ideas regarding your Livepix problem. click here

This site may also help. It is referring to installation problems with Adobe software. click here

AudioVic' 15:58 22 Feb 03

Thanks Howard60 and Gongoozler!!!!!

I will try your suggestions and let you know the outcome.

All the best to both of you!

AudioVic' 00:37 24 Feb 03

Thanks all,

But sadly the problem still exists.

I have been told that the source may be corrupted.

Any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…