Software Program Problem

prima12 19:16 08 Apr 04

Hi all, On my old PC I have a program for checking and saving the lottery numbers. It works perfectly well on my old PC but I can't get it run on my new PC, both are using Win98se. I've tried loading it from the CD, and copying it in several ways and then loading it, but I always get the same error message when I try to open it which is: 'Program Error, integer divide by 0', I am presuming that the last figure is zero. I've tried contacting the software company (GSP) but haven't had a reply after 6 months, so I don't think there's much chance of getting one now. Would it be possible to use this old hard drive to my new PC so that I then have 2 drives and directly access the program that way?. I know there are other checking programs that I can use, but I like this one. P.

matt1234 20:56 08 Apr 04

ok you can do this but you will have to tell the windows on the other hardrive that the program is their or it wont work!

spuds 00:42 09 Apr 04

Just checked GSP website, and it would appear as though the Lottery programme is no longer listed or supported, hence no reply to your enquiry. click here

ianeon 00:52 09 Apr 04

Try click here and download his lottery checker -it is quite good

hugh-265156 00:56 09 Apr 04

as spuds above click here

not sure what to try as you are still using win 98 there is no reason why it should not work if its the same operating system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…