software problem with [email protected] 3

toyo 22:24 05 Nov 04

I have just bought "[email protected] 3". I have input 38 photo's, done 38 3D transitions and put some text on a few of the photo's. I have also input background music. I have then created a new directory with all the contents in. Then i start to format as a file, ready to burn to DVD. At this point i get an error message which closes everything down, this happens every time. The error message is:- [email protected] MFC Application has encounted a problem and needs to close. Application error... The instuction at "0x6c1b5115" ref memory at "0x00000004" the memory could not be read. Can anyone help me as i cannot finish anything, meaning burning my slide show onto DVD. thankyou

curlylad 01:41 06 Nov 04

Sorry no one seems to be able to help you .
However , the fact that I have answered will bump you to the top so others may see your thread , plus in the meantime have a look at this document to see if it helps at all click here sorry I can't be of more help .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…