Software to organise music collection

andy625 10:31 09 Mar 06

Can anyone recommend any software that will organise my music collection? It doesn't have to be freeware.

Genius1 10:33 09 Mar 06

How advanced do you want the software to be? Software like Windows Media Player or iTunes organise software very well, if somewhat basically.

Genius1 10:34 09 Mar 06

Sorry, meant to say 'organise music' not 'organise software'!

andy625 10:44 09 Mar 06

I was just after something that would display a list of thumbnail images of the album cover, and let me pick the album from there, or something similar.

I'm running W2000 so I have WMP9 (I don't know whether WMP10 does something similar). In the media library it just gives a list of album or artist names.

Genius1 10:27 10 Mar 06

When connected to the Internet, my Media Player 10 displays the album cover for the song I am playing. However, it does not do this for all albums and I don't know if thumbnail viewing of all album covers is possible. Does anyone else know, as this would help me too?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…