Software Nero 6.3

Sixosix 12:36 11 Oct 04

I have read that there may be difficulties with installation on this software due to a conflict with Windows Media Player 9 Any one got any experience of this?

jimv7 14:34 11 Oct 04

No conflicts at all, but then I do not install nero incd which can cause conflicts.

Giggle n' Bits 14:45 11 Oct 04

as long as the updates are done. InCD is fine also with the updates.

smurfling 14:49 11 Oct 04

Never had a problem with nero 6 and media player 9, only between incd and Roxio 6, so didn't load it

Sethhaniel 14:59 11 Oct 04

with earlier versions of Nero
see my posting in SP2 forum

pj123 15:00 11 Oct 04

The only problem I have had is with InCD 4. The Ahead website (last time I looked) appears to know about this and are addressing it. I now don't use InCD at all.

Stuartli 15:21 11 Oct 04

Presumably because InCD is the Nero product, not Roxio.

smurfling 15:56 11 Oct 04

Yes, on loading Nero updates, Roxio was seen to be in conflict with Nero InCd4 and advised not to install InCd4

Stuartli 15:59 11 Oct 04

Two burning programs on one system often/can conflict with each other.

smurfling 16:04 11 Oct 04

Its not so much the burning progs as the formatting side of things so the discs can be used like floppies that causes the problems

Stuartli 16:17 11 Oct 04

Yes, as I said earlier, InCD is Nero.

Roxio features DirectCD which, presumably, gives rise to the conflict when you also have Nero and InCD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…