Software to make a signature on a forum?

matthew-293741 12:52 27 Apr 04

Hi all

i am currently in a COD clan, and am keen to make a signature for the bottom of my posts.

Has anyone got any solutions to this (freeware would be nice....but shareware if needed)

any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Belatucadrus 14:24 27 Apr 04
  Sethhaniel 14:28 27 Apr 04

registrationb number then monthly long phone calls trying to get you to upgrade

pj123 16:23 27 Apr 04

Can someone explain what he means?

Belatucadrus 16:29 27 Apr 04

If you tell Serif not to contact you, they don't. I use, Page Plus and registered Web Plus though I don't use it. I receive zero follow up contacts by phone, e-mail or letter. I don't see the problem.

johnnyrocker 16:29 27 Apr 04

click here should sort you.

johnny.

pj123 17:36 27 Apr 04

What has Serif got to do with this post. What is a COD clan? That is what I meant by "Can someone explain"

Graham ® 17:48 27 Apr 04

They're on-line gamers. Put COD clan in google :-)

Belatucadrus 18:24 27 Apr 04

I recommended a piece of Serif software to produce the signature with and Sethhaniel suggested that the result would be a load of follow up calls from Serif trying to flog upgrades, not a problem I've had. That is all Serif have to do with this posting.

Sethhaniel 08:19 28 Apr 04

Speaking for myself and a couple of computer friends from (ongoing)experience- who are still besieged by Serif on a regular basis - with the likes of This program is almot as good as Pagemaker 6 and only £99 - I use Pagemaker 7 - and - try and convince them that no way do you want to spend £99 on something that is not as good as what you are using and don't need - and after half-an-hour the price is special to you at £60 plus a graphics pad etc,. etc,.
Or register your free product and find it's about three updates behind the latest that does this this and this extra for only another £***

Been there - done that and don't wear a A Serif T-Shirt

Sethhaniel 08:19 28 Apr 04

Speaking for myself and a couple of computer friends from (ongoing)experience- who are still besieged by Serif on a regular basis - with the likes of This program is almot as good as Pagemaker 6 and only £99 - I use Pagemaker 7 - and - try and convince them that no way do you want to spend £99 on something that is not as good as what you are using and don't need - and after half-an-hour the price is special to you at £60 plus a graphics pad etc,. etc,.
Or register your free product and find it's about three updates behind the latest that does this this and this extra for only another £***

Been there - done that and don't wear a A Serif T-Shirt

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…