Software licence categories

User-219333 12:09 03 Dec 07

Hi, can anyone tell me what this particular licence means, Thanks

DRAGON NAT SPEAKING PREF V9.0 LIC MEDIA PK BROWN BAG

Batch 13:58 03 Dec 07

It is voice recognition software. Type DRAGON NAT SPEAKING PREF V9.0 LIC MEDIA PK BROWN BAG into you favourite search engine and look at the results.

wee eddie 14:14 03 Dec 07

PC World sell a number of "Brown Box" Products, which are frequently unbranded and/or without all the fancy bits.

So, perhaps, the Boxed version of DRAGON NAT SPEAKING, contains a Head Set and Instruction leaflet, etc. The brown bag version may just contain the Disks.

User-219333 14:40 03 Dec 07

Thanks for your reply regarding the Dragon speaking software but I have looked at the Nuance site & every Google search, emailed 2 companies without a reply and am none the wiser.
The price difference is great so it has to apply to a select few, I was just interested. This version is £23.23!

User-219333 12:04 17 Dec 07

In case anyone is interested I post the reply I received which kindly answers my question

Dear customer,

This product is a media only item which contains no license. It is intended for businesses who already own a Volume License for the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software.

Kind Regards,
Kikatek.com Sales Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…