Software, Evidence Eliminator, Replacement sought

suffolk lad 17:29 24 Jun 03

Had an excellent cover disk programme called Evidence Eliminator. Originally ran very well on Win98. Upgraded to Xp Home, it ran but not perfectly. Cleaned out and Installed new Hard Drive, Won't reinstall. Anyone know of shareware/freeware programme to do a similar job that will run on XP?

VoG® 17:58 24 Jun 03
  Confab 18:09 24 Jun 03

I bought a copy recently cost $75.00 about £45.00 its quite a lot of money bet well worth it with lifetime upgardes and support.

Regards

1514 18:15 24 Jun 03
  jazzypop 18:19 24 Jun 03

One view of Evidence Eliminator - click here (I don't think he likes it much).

hoverman 19:16 24 Jun 03

Try SuperCleaner which runs fine with XP Home. click here

Belatucadrus 19:45 24 Jun 03

click here for the Evidence eliminator Dis information centre, a long winded and peculiar rant from the developers attempting to prove that anybody that doesn't like their software is part of some global conspiracy, I quote

"Ample "Negative reviews" of Evidence Eliminator? are faked by propaganda artists."

The whole page is actually more off-putting than the postings from Messrs Green etc.
It also claims to defeat data forensics and be 100% safe. This is twaddle, no software defeats forensics, but then what are you doing that requires you to hide your hard drive contents from a police forensic team ? On top of that $149.95 for a single license when you can get Eraser on 1514s link for nothing, use Evidence eliminator ? no thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…