Software to edit wav files

bremner 11:46 15 May 04

Some time ago I downloaded either a freeware or trial version of a piece of software that could be used to take a large multi song wav file and edit it down into individual tracks.

Does anyone know what this was or can suggest a similar product.

Thanks

johnnyrocker 12:33 15 May 04

if you have nero on board the cd has editing suite with it if no wclick here and you can do it with that.

johnny.

pj123 14:06 15 May 04

I am putting all my reel to reel and cassette tapes on to CD. I use LP Recorder to do the recording and LP Ripper to split them back to separate tracks. Both can be got from click here total cost for both programmes is about £34. If you decide to go for it make sure you pay in US$ and not AUS$ because the exchange difference is about £7 to £10. If you already have the .wav file saved on your PC you may only need LP Ripper which will split it back to separate tracks.

krypt1c 16:40 15 May 04

This might not be the one you mean, but it does what it says on the tin. CD Wave [about 2 pages down] click here

bremner 17:50 15 May 04

krypt1C that was the very one thanks.

Thanks for the other suggestions too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…