Software for DVD & video editing

vatic 09:23 08 Feb 03

I'm looking for software to edit my recorded DVD+RW and also to edit my video from camcorder & burn onto DVD - I've never done this before, so would be grateful of advice from anyone that has...Thanks!

Paroxetine 09:35 08 Feb 03

I know that my brother uses Pinnacle Studio Version 7 to edit his digital films. He says it works a treat, though it does need a reasonable PC (500mhz and up or 128mb). Its easy to use and can save the files in any format.

Alternativly, www. scan. co. uk have a todays special offer on some software which looks quite cheap and easy. It was listed under teh DVD drives they had on offer. Take a look as it could be just what you are after.

Hope this helps.

P

MichelleC 09:38 08 Feb 03

These may help: click here or click here

Pcloe 09:39 08 Feb 03

Ulead Video Studio 6.0 is what i use, very good program, lots of features for effects etc. And its freeware if you can find it...

dogtrack 12:20 09 Feb 03

Ulead DVD Movie Factory, @ about £34 is an excellent beginners package. You can always invest in something more complex at a later date, when you have learned the basics.

tes 13:10 09 Feb 03

I am having problems with Pinnacle ver7 & pinnacle seem unable to help me.I now use xp I had no trouble at all when I was using windows98

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant