software download problems

Lol36 09:29 04 Jul 03

Hi
I would like to know if you have heard of a website called pc1click, because I downloaded the free software which claims that it can identiy any windows registry problems, which I thought it would help like the virus software, but after open the program it scan the computer and found over 900 problems which I thought that count be right, as I use the system scan quite often, and the computer shuts down and boot up o`k and no program errors comes up, so the computer must be running o`k.
after it finish scanning it come up with the problems and told to go to the website which told to buy the main software which would solve the problems, which I thought that was a con.
after shutting the program down and started to do somethink else as I click on the start program menu the computer shut down, so I decided to uninstall that program, which the computer is working o`k.
my question is have you heard of this company or have any of your readers had any problems.
generally when I put A CD in it automattically open up but I saved it on A disk and it does not open up I have to go into my computer to open the CD so there is somethink wrong with that software.
I would like to hear from you on your comments.

thank you.

Jester2K II 09:40 04 Jul 03

Its not uncommon for the registry to have lots of "problems". These will probably just be old unused settings from uninstalled programs or files that have been deleted.

I would suggest using the Reg Cleaner in jv16 Power Tools click here to clean the registry.

Jester2K II 09:42 04 Jul 03

Also the fact you have to buy the main program to fix these problems seems a bit wrong. It designed to make you panic buy the software. You can safely ignore the "problems" or clean up using jv16 Power Tools.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…