Software Development Help

Napster 2005 16:21 04 Jul 05

Pc Advisor is missing a Software Development and Windows Programming Language section in your forum. This is a petition for the Windows Programming Language forum to be added to PC Advisor. Please leave your name and post if you approve of the forum

SANTOS7 16:29 04 Jul 05

Why would anybody want to endorse a petition?, you would be better off useing the correct channels by contacting the Forum Editor and make the proper suggestions as to why you think we need such a section, I am sure the FE will not be held to ransom by some individual starting a petition.

Napster 2005 16:41 04 Jul 05

I have already informed the Forum Editor but I also wanted to prove that my opinion is of the majority. Which it obviously isn't. But I would also like to see my proposal followed up by a trial run of the Programming Forum. I feel that many people approve, and I will not be offended by one ignorant forum member.

Napster 2005 16:41 04 Jul 05

I have already informed the Forum Editor but I also wanted to prove that my opinion is of the majority. Which it obviously isn't. But I would also like to see my proposal followed up by a trial run of the Programming Forum. I feel that many people approve, and I will not be offended by one ignorant forum member.

VoG II 16:44 04 Jul 05

Charming.

SANTOS7 16:45 04 Jul 05

How can one persons opinion be a Majority?

SANTOS7 16:48 04 Jul 05

I would also like to add that i am far from ignorant and take offence to your comment, if you have already contacted the FE it might have been a good idea to post his comments so we can all share them..

Pine Man 18:45 04 Jul 05

I this the thread where you leave negative comments or should we start a petition for a negative comments forum?

De Marcus 18:47 04 Jul 05

I personally feel there's plenty of scope in the helproom for anybody to ask a programming question and have it answered.

P.s. Insulting members isn't going to win you any votes, quite the opposite.

Kate B 19:17 04 Jul 05

I've been a member of this forum for ages and I've never once seen a suggestion that we have a software development forum. Which rather suggests that there isn't much of an appetite for it.

Forum Editor 22:40 04 Jul 05

There's absolutely no demand for a programming forum - never has been, in the four and a half years of this forum's life.

I told you as much, in the email I sent you this evening.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…