//some 3rd party need geo

Software for cataloguing music CDs

3rdday 19:26 20 Aug 03

Does anyone know if there is any freeware software available that I could use to catalogue my music CD collection, without having to type all the details into a spreadsheet?

howard60 20:33 20 Aug 03

just type your title into google and follow the links

Belatucadrus 21:10 20 Aug 03

click here for Music Database 2.5.2 from Ultima Thule

3rdday 21:59 20 Aug 03

Thanks for your suggestions. I've tried Google, but haven't really found anything that fits the bill. Nor does Music Database.

Maybe I'm being greedy, but I was after something that will automatically get the information from CDs that I put in the drive, either from the CD itself or from the net, and catalogue it without me having to type it all in. I've found one or two that you have to pay for, but I was hoping for something free. Like I said, maybe I'm greedy!

krypt1c 22:05 20 Aug 03

You could try VisiTrak - It's free, provided you don't enter more than 100 albums, or 1000 tracks, whichever comes 1st. I use it. It will connect to the on-line cddb, provuded you're connected, and auto insert details. you can find it click here
If you decide to but it's 20 US dollars

ton 22:15 20 Aug 03

This is freeware CDDB click here

3rdday 22:32 20 Aug 03

Thanks folks - I'll give those a try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…