software that can remove attachments in OE

Carol Sco 11:41 24 Mar 03

I have a large amount of mail each with an attachment. I want to save all the attachments and move them to a folder elsewhere.
Is there any software that can do this for you?
or do any of the alternatives to Outlook Express have this function? I hope you understand the question.....

MAJ 12:36 24 Mar 03

This looks about right, Carol Sco, but it's not free. click here

Carol Sco 12:48 24 Mar 03

Thank you will go have a look.
Was hoping for free ware but if I can get something I like I would pay for it as it would save a lot of time.

Megatyte 12:58 24 Mar 03

In Outlook Express(don't know about other mail clients) just click on the attachment and select Save Attachments.

AH

beeuuem 13:10 24 Mar 03

If you have a lot to do this could be time consuming, but it isn't necessary to open the mail, just highlight it.

To save a file attachment, on the File menu, point to Save Attachments, and then click the file name. To save the attachment from the preview pane, click the paper clip icon, and then select Save Attachments.

Carol Sco 13:25 24 Mar 03

I had 2400 of these to do this weekend and you are right it's time consuming. Some mails have pictures inserted as well as the attachments so it really slows down you mail they can be up to 1mb in size. This is a regular thing so I need to get something worked out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…