lintony 10:26 27 Jan 05

I am trying to listen to music on an arabic website. I can't listen to it with Windows Media Player. Can anyone recommend free software that can be used.

Sethhaniel 10:41 27 Jan 05

i.e. MP3 - .wav .ra etc

IrfanView is a good free download and with all plug-ins handles most audio files ;)

lintony 10:43 27 Jan 05

I'll try that.

Sethhaniel 10:48 27 Jan 05

can be downloaded to your computer for that to work - right click on 'the music' and select save target as... then select 'My Music' or similar to store it -

if it is music on the site in the background - you may have to update media player

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:17 27 Jan 05

Music / wave editing:-
Audacity click here
dBpoweramp click here
winamp click here

lintony 10:19 28 Jan 05

I'm still not having any success even after all the suggestions that I have been given. Perhaps if I give you the message that I get, it might help.

When I try to liston to music from the Music of Lebanon site,I get the following message.

"Windows Media cannot play this file. The player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file".

I used to be able to listen to this music before my computer crashed a few months ago. I think that it was played by Real Player. I had a look for Real Player but if I want to use it now, I have to pay. I don't wan to do this.

Any suggestions please?

lintony 10:34 28 Jan 05

I have finally found what I am looking for. I have found Real Alternative player. It allows me to play music from sites without having to download Real Player.

Thanks all for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…