Snooping in my laptop!

wishtobwireless 17:52 28 May 07

After a row the other night I have realised that my other half has somehow been nosing into my emails etc! He has mentioned to others in the past that 'looking through the cache' he can find out anything on the laptop. Is this correct. I was not aware that he knew my password as well! I have been trying to change my password in Yahoo all day but the window will not open! Could this have been fiddled with aswell or maybe i am just paranoid and this is a Yahoo problem...
Whilst really I have nothing to hide its just the principle!

VoG II 17:58 28 May 07

Run click here and look at 'Secrets' - you may be surprised.

To clear your browsing information click here

wishtobwireless 18:43 28 May 07

I will try this later
regards

Forum Editor 18:56 28 May 07

than the feeling that you're being spied upon by someone you should be able to trust. Emails in particular are personal, the digital equivalent of letters, and should be kept that way - not poked into by a suspicious partner.

What do you use for email - is it Outlook Express, or do you use webmail?

Al94 19:19 28 May 07

Nice link Vog!

Ashrich 21:13 28 May 07

Bookmarked ! What an excellent piece of software , thanks VoG ....

Ashley

wishtobwireless 23:29 28 May 07

I have clicked on secrets, then went into downloads, primary then secondary, but then seem to come to a dead end! What am I doing wrong pls. I have looked in programs but it doesn't seem to have downloaded ugh!
Blonde operator I am afraid

wishtobwireless 00:01 29 May 07

Unfortunately Ccleaner has already been run so no information really found... I still cannot change my password in my account in Yahoo, so will try again tmoz.

wishtobwireless 00:04 29 May 07

Bt broadband not express or outlook

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos