SnoopDOS

SmiffyRebel 13:55 10 Oct 03

Back in my Amiga days I used to use SnoopDOS if I was having any problems with software loading.
Does anyone know if there is a similar program for the PC.
Thanks

Jester2K II 13:56 10 Oct 03

Depends on what the EXACT problem is?

SmiffyRebel 14:06 10 Oct 03

Bloody hell that was quick.
My problem is with Pinnacle StudioDC10 Plus V1.06
(I know its an old version but it used to work ok) When I capture a video it is not capturing audio. I can hear the audio on the PC's speakers but Pinnacle is not capturing it, it will however capture sound if I use the Microphone socket on the soundcard which is built into the MoBo (Gigabyte GA-7VKML) as the PC records audio OK when I down load sound Via the Line in and the Pinnacle video card only captures Video not audio I must assume that it is a software problem. Hence I need to see if the software is loading OK
Cheers

Jester2K II 14:35 10 Oct 03

You'd be better off closing this thread and starting a new one titled "Pinnacle StudioDC10 Plus not capturing audio" or simalar. Paste the info above (but add you operating system too) into the new thread.

Usually some clever bod will come along and sort you out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…