SMTP email

Jason-187185 11:51 08 Nov 04

I have a small business and currently use yahoo with MS Outlook for my email. I am a regular email user, but occasionally need to send emails with large attachments or a large email merge to my clients. Unfortunately, neither yahoo or aol can reliably do this without failures or delays. Can anyone recommend a cost effective reliable email/smtp service which will meet my needs without delays or failures as a result of a poor smtp server? I also need to be able to acccess my email over the internet while I'm abroad.

Cheers

Jason

jack 12:03 08 Nov 04

You will have to shop around Jason to try a few, say on Pay as you go before you settle on one.
I'am om Easynet/UKonline- It seems to handle everything I put in includimg heafty slide shows.
Access away from home is easy via the web site
from anywhere

2neat 12:54 08 Nov 04

Why use an isp to send your mail? click here Its free and turns your pc into a mail server. You can make it look like the mail has been sent via your normal isp. Its easy to set up and you only need to run the prog to send your mail. You can make it work with outlook exp too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…