Smartbridge Alert

Belfix 10:02 02 Nov 06

Yes its me again (is this something to do with my previous subject today - Outlook Express?)
Just updated to ie7 now getting the message on boot up
"SmartBridge Alerts motivesb.exe entry point not found. The procedure entry point getprocessimagefilename w could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.dll".
Is this something to do with ie7 or my oe problem?

VoG II 10:10 02 Nov 06
  anskyber 10:27 02 Nov 06

Are you on BT broadband?

birdface 10:47 02 Nov 06

NTL Are working on it just now, Its a conflict between NTL and IE7,They hope to have it fixed shortly,{how soon that is I dont know,]But if you remove it , you wont be able to use Broadband Medic.Just delete it until they come up with there fix.

Belfix 11:16 02 Nov 06

Thanks chaps..i'll wait for NTL!! My more worrying thing is my Outlook Express (posted today 2/11 earlier on) - if any of you can come up with an answer to that one - well it's Christmas you know

birdface 11:22 02 Nov 06

Hi If you scroll down the page to you get to the smartbridge problem, click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…