smartbrd.vxd!

denis93c 05:42 01 Dec 03

i am running chessmaster 5500 and keeping getting this error message"CANNOT OPEN SMARTBRD.VXXD!",how can i fix this problem?

JIM 07:53 01 Dec 03

Your not alone and appears as though this is a badly put together piece of software?

from online comments.
SAME HERE DOES NOBODY KNOW THE AWNSER TO THIS SMALL QUESTION

Sorry people. Just went to supportubi and they have no intention of supporting this game, in my case 5500, in 2000 or xp. Makes a good coster.

I have exactly the same problem and I don't know what I should do.I haven't found anything on chessmaster's page. Please help me!
Aug 29, 2003

yeah, right i have same problem with cm6000 smartbrd.vxd not found, downloaded this game from two different sorurces and same problem!
Sep 10, 2003
Can anyone say class action suit?
ChessLawyer Sep 13, 2003

Has anyone actually contacted Mindscape to ask whether or not they intend to fix the CM6000 incompatibility problem (for Windows XP)? If they won't do anything about it, let's go for Microsoft too. (lol) Regardless, let me know about this class action suit.

click here=

click here

click here

Diodorus Siculus 07:55 01 Dec 03

Sounds like a corrupted file; have you tried a reinstall?

How about checking the Chessmaster site for any possible upgrades / known issues / workarounds?

Diodorus Siculus 07:56 01 Dec 03

Sorry, JIM appeared while I was typing...

JIM 08:04 01 Dec 03

no problem Diodorus Siculus the more the merrier,annoying/frustrating as denis93c may have problems due to poss bad software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017