smaller photo size

jerryj 21:33 20 Jun 07

I have a folder with about 300 mixed photos in it, which are all different sizes.
I want to make all the photos the same size.
Is there a way of doing to whole folder or would I have to do one by one.

tobyb121 21:35 20 Jun 07

Do you mean same size as in the physical dimensions of the pictures, or do you mean filesize?

jerryj 22:01 20 Jun 07

The actual dimensions of the photo say, 800X600

Stuartli 22:06 20 Jun 07

This utility has been posted on MajorGeeks today:

click here

Stuartli 22:08 20 Jun 07

I've always had PixResizer available if needed:

click here

Strawballs 22:17 20 Jun 07

That's the one I use Stuartli for Avatars on other forums.

johnnyrocker 23:47 20 Jun 07

click here

johnny.

Whaty 12:03 21 Jun 07

If you are an XP user you could try this:-

click here

scroll down the page and you'll see it on the right hand side, think it's called 'Image Resizer'?

I've used this for ages and always been pleased with the results. You can select several pictures at a time and there are several resizing options, 640x480, 800x600, etc. The functionality is added to the right-click menu so it's also very easy.

The other thing I like is that it makes a copy, leaving the original untouched (should you want to keep it..).

Terry

HCOOH 12:22 21 Jun 07

Truly awesome programme
click here

Stuartli 13:04 21 Jun 07

>>The other thing I like is that it makes a copy, leaving the original untouched (should you want to keep it..).>>

PixResizer also offers the same feature.

Image Resizer is also available on my system (the normal picture resizing method in Windows is not quite versatile enough for me); the particular utility I use depends on circumstances.

Les 17:21 21 Jun 07

Try the program suggested by HCOOH - it is, as he says, awesome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…