small web page

eedcam 22:30 13 Sep 06

for some reason when I open a web page from a link its about one fifth screen size only just happened and I've made no changes I'm aware off bit of apain having to click on it every time to see it all.Anyone any ideas please

Kev.Ifty 22:34 13 Sep 06

Click the link, 'stretch' it to full screen ( not click expand ). Then goto FILE/CLOSE.

Now click the link again.

Kev

eedcam 22:58 13 Sep 06

Cheers Kev silly me forgot that way
thanks

eedcam 18:28 15 Sep 06

Oops that only works on the day next day back to square one. Still dont know why it only happened recently

Jak_1 20:26 15 Sep 06

This can also happen when system resources are low, eg running memory intensive programs whilst surfing. What os and how much Ram?

VoG II 20:31 15 Sep 06
  eedcam 22:17 15 Sep 06

Thanks Jak Xp sp2 1Ggbtyte ram can't see it being that no changes have been made. VOG reluctant to install something without knowing why the change happened but thanks

eedcam 19:05 18 Sep 06

Problem solved I had made changes I'd thought could not have caused theproblem Ie M/soft word reader .powerpoint reader and clear text restoring to prior their installation problem solved Thanks again guys for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…