small graphics card.

Samjam 19:18 03 May 04

I have a Compaq Evo PC with no graphics card. Can anyone suggest a compatible card that wont break the bank. Any help appreciated. Thanks

paradiddle1984 19:56 03 May 04

i too have an evo pc and have had difficulty finding a decent card. Your gona be looking at a pci one for a start because the agp slot will not house any card of a decent size as the cover gets in the way when it ism replaced, which i found out when i first off bought a 128mb agp card.

My current card is a 64meg nvidia geforce, they are reasonable priced.

Im looking at transfering my board and everything else into a tower case that can house the small form factor boards, with the hop of being able to fit a better card.

rickimalone 20:01 03 May 04

Building at the min a PC for mother in Law bought her this:click here
for £30 pounds.......
Can play games with details not on full but still look good great price/performace ratio's.

Read the reviews of the cards...

rickimalone 20:04 03 May 04

I did'nt read the post as well as I should!!
Look here for PCI graphics cards:click here

TomJerry 20:07 03 May 04

I bought a 9200SE (Low profile) card which is just half height of normal size agp card. Very easy to fit in a small PC. The one I got (also from ebuyer) made by Hitech click here, picture here click here.

As the one suggested by rickimalone is also a SE card, so it should be half height (low profile) as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…