Small Business Service Pack 1 Update

Stiperstones 14:04 04 Mar 06

Can anyone please tell me when the Service Pack 1 Update was released for Small Business Server 2003? I ask this because we bought a new server for the office which was installed late August 2005 and I've been told by the vendors that the Update arrived after that. Is it also true it should only be installed by an experienced IT consultant and can take anywhere between 1-4 hours (we only have 5 networked computers so what's the fuss?)

Mike

rp001y 14:26 04 Mar 06

Had a look at the Microsoft web site
- usual first line of info.

SP1 has been around for some time - presumably world wide.
Not quite sure if you want to discuss the issue with your support provider, but install the update, but before you do, get to know and understand your backup systems.
Even try a restore, as if you were dry running a disaster recovery scenario.

Have fun

click here

Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1
Updated: June 6, 2005

Stay current with the latest software and security updates with this important set of updates. With Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1, you can take advantage of several key product improvements, including:

• Enhanced security and performance

• Increased reliability

• Improved productivity and collaboration

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…