Small 'buggy' anomaly.

Furkin 12:39 01 Nov 14

Hi all,

I have a glitch on my Desktop. I think I have some little bug,,,, it seems to be on IE only. For eg, when on ebay, some of the buttons won’t work on one account or other, (when I wanted to add something to my basket, it wouldn’t work on one a/c, but does on another).

I don’t get this in Firefox.

When I go into MS Games, sometimes I get a full screen,,,, sometimes I don’t, but also, sometimes the icons are medium,,,, sometimes they are small etc without my input.

There are other little anomalies which are slowly getting on my ?

I run Malwarebytes almost daily, along with Spybot. They pick up the odd PUP which I am able to get rid of,,,, but to noah vale.

This is my home pc, which no one else uses.

I just looked at PCA’s advice, which tells us to boot into safe mode,,,, but then doesn’t say what to do once there.

Any ideas please ?

PS: I can't seem to get to my signature. Nothing pops up in my Profile,,,, this might be part of the niggle !

spuds 13:00 01 Nov 14

What version of Internet Explorer are you using, because there have been a number of complaints on this forum and elsewhere regarding the latest version of IE and recent upgrades.

Furkin 13:06 01 Nov 14

Thanks spuds,

I'm on IE11. It's been o.k ever since it came out, until about 6 or 8 weeks ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asus M5A78L-M LX : Phenom IIx2 : 4gb ram : PSU: OCZ 500w : nVidia GT440 : HDD: Samsung 1tb + W.D 1tb : IE.11 : Win 7 ult (32) + Spybot : Malwarebytes

rdave13 13:07 01 Nov 14

Try disabling all your add-ons. See if it makes a difference.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:22 01 Nov 14

Add blockers often have this affect try disabling for awhile.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…