SM BUS controller

lynnmhughes 15:36 16 May 05

I have just reinstalled my Mesh Elite.
but have yellow ? sm bus controller,
i have a ASUSP4R 800 VM board.
where can i get a free download.

Mesh are a waist of space if you ask for help from them.

Total Care Support 16:56 16 May 05

Hi lynnmhughes,

Your motherboard is based on an ATI chipset so you are best to download the drivers for your system from ATI.

Assuming you are using the integrated ATI graphics and are running windows XP (will also work with Windows 2000) here's a link to the latest Windows XP full package:
click here

This package includes: Display Driver, Control Panel, GART Driver, South Bridge driver.

If you have a separate graphics card then you only need the GART Driver and the South Bridge driver. To find the separate files and for future updates go to click here, click "Drivers & Software", click "Windows XP Drivers and Software", click "Motherboards with ATI Graphics", then click the latest CATALYST drivers (currently "CATALYST 5.4 Windows XP - Motherboard/IGP Drivers"). There are links for the full package or split in to the 4 components here.

Best Regards,

Jon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…