Slow at Welcome Window

hugget 22:01 27 Jan 09

Hello, can anyone help,
When I turn on my PC, at the Welcome screen it takes a long time to load my personal settings, this has only started recently, I have tried unchecking all the boxes on startup, but this hasn't helped.

Regards Hugget.

User-1229748 02:27 28 Jan 09

could try ccleaner to clear out temp files and the likeclick here

birdface 15:41 28 Jan 09

Maybe try this.click here Or maybe Winaso Free Optimizer. click here It will only repair 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.it does an automatic back up.And should make your computer run a bit faster.

hugget 20:45 03 Feb 09

Thank you Smackheadz and Buteman for replying to my problem. I downloaded Winaso Optimizer, I already had CCcleaner, but it hasn't made any difference to the length of time it takes to load my personal settings, can you tell me, do the above mentioned programs do the same thing?

Regards Hugget.

birdface 22:40 03 Feb 09

Have you downloaded any new security programs lately or removed any.

hugget 22:22 05 Feb 09

I have downloaded superantispyware, do you think this could be causing the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…