Slow Sound MSI K7N2 Delta onboard sound

clayton 23:31 09 May 03

Ive just built a new pc for a friend & while testing it found that if i play a music cd in the dvd drive & skip a track the music goes very slow that also causes the sound in a chat room to go slow too what could be the problem here ??

woodchip 00:05 10 May 03

You need to explain better the second part of your post. Also what OS

clayton 00:11 10 May 03

ok i do a quiz in a chatroom where you can play music when the sound from the cd starts to go slow after ive skiped a track this makes the voices from the people talking in the chat room go slow too im running windows XP brandnew system built tonight with most of windows updates done.

clayton 12:06 10 May 03

bump

clayton 15:36 11 May 03

Ive now traced the problem to Musicmatch the software used to play the songs, ive done a full reinstall of windows xp but i still have the same problem with the music palying slow it works ok with windows media player & ive tried a different dvd drive, could it be the ide controller on the motherboard ? or would buying a soundcard, help im not a computer expert get me out of here :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…