Slow Slow Quick Quick Slow

woodchip 18:41 21 Oct 03

I noticed the site is back to normal, it works when it want's to, Press buttons and you get a delayed reaction if any.

Djohn 19:29 21 Oct 03

Sorry to hear that woodchip. There was a post from another member this morning saying exactely the same thing. But it's OK from this end at the moment and has been most of the day. ;o(

PA28 19:37 21 Oct 03

OK at the moment with me (did you see FE's comments on the continuous feed paper the other night?).

PA28 19:47 21 Oct 03

I spoke too soon. Refresh has suddenly become v e r y s l o w (19:48)

woodchip 21:19 21 Oct 03

just got back in I will see how it goes

lucky1 22:25 21 Oct 03

Think we need to put another shilling in the meter ?

mark e 22:29 21 Oct 03

Sorry Lucky1 they upgraded the meter it only takes £1.00 now.

maybe thats why its slow. we are paying the wrong fee.

woodchip 22:32 21 Oct 03

Just altered my dial-up it seams to have worked but????????? we will waite and see before I tick.

woodchip 22:40 21 Oct 03

No it look's like I will have to put up with sticky buttons

jospar 22:46 21 Oct 03

It being a complete nightmare tonight, never had it this bad.

My theory is that it has something to do with the new helproom box at the top left hand side. I have noticed that these images are taking a very long time to download, and in my case all I get is red crosses and no picture (tried right clicking and show picture no good) once this has finished then speed is back to normal?

woodchip 22:51 21 Oct 03

It seem's to load the page but the hour glass is still running. It's seams a waste of time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…