Slow Response By Keyboard

anniel 16:54 13 Apr 05

This may seem a strange problem, but it is most annoying.

When I type Google, on this forum, in fact anywhere, instead of words appearing immediately, there is a delay and it is driving me potty.

I have a Wireless keyboard and Mouse, but this problem is only recent and I cannot think why it has happened.

Has anyone any ideas on how to solve it?

recap 16:56 13 Apr 05

Check your drivers for both mouse and keyboard.

Check for Viruses/Spyware.

anniel 18:52 13 Apr 05

I did an A Squared scan...1 item of malware within my new tool called System Mechanic....then I did a scan with my newly installed AV Kapersky. It came up with three items requiring a password for scanning:

They were in C drive archives:

C:\ ...arrow1.bmp

C:\... arrow2.bmp

As I do not know what these are, I am very suspicious of them.

Any clues?

VoG II 18:54 13 Apr 05

click here might work.

anniel 19:26 13 Apr 05

I should have said, I use Mozilla Firefox and XP2 Home with SP2.

That tool seems to be for if I download it in Mozilla, I guess I could not use it?

Klof Ron 19:34 13 Apr 05

Usually indicates that the batteries need replacing, check your keyboard software to see if it has a utility that indicates battery strength.

Totally-braindead 19:44 13 Apr 05

The two things that occur to me are batteries running low or something such as spyware slowing the processor up. Have tried downloading and scanning with adaware? click here

VoG II 20:18 13 Apr 05

Check for trojans, keyloggers etc. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…