//some 3rd party need geo

Slow Response

woodchip 20:47 20 Aug 04

Is anybody having difficulty with the Forum today, as I have been having Jrun errors and slow if none existent page turns. I have just rebooted to see if there is any difference but No,. I thought the Prob had cured but it’s just the same. I am not having any problems anywhere else

Valvegrid 20:50 20 Aug 04

Yes, 15:30 - 16:00 hrs.

Dan the Confused 20:53 20 Aug 04

It's been like that for me past few days. I have to click on stop and refresh buttons quite often because it takes so long.

chugby 20:53 20 Aug 04

noticed the same, very slow on some pages and then ok on others??

ZEROTOLERANCE 20:54 20 Aug 04

me too

Old Shep 20:54 20 Aug 04

Yes had problems yesterday and gave up trying to access the site. Today not much better just took 1 min and 37 secs to open your thread, also had problems signing in with the same errors as you.

ensonricky 20:57 20 Aug 04

Slightly slow but nothing to alarming. I think the ether is clogged up with everybody trying to auto update to SP2.

woodchip 20:58 20 Aug 04

Thank's for the Response, I contacted FE but he as not seen anything, but said he would keep an eye on it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…