Slow & freezing

zeppman 16:46 14 Jul 06

I had the same prob with Home page and I now read it's a prob with Zone Alarm which I use.The other prob is I went into registry to try and fix it before I found cause and I dont know If I've deleted some thing I should'nt have.Will a format fix this as things are running slow and I'm gettin bug messages whenI open things in windows explorer and IE6.Is there another free Firewall I can use thats any good and wont conflict with bit torrent.

sean-278262 16:50 14 Jul 06

What is it with people starting new threads at random on old topics and then failing to let us know what the heck is happening so far. As far as I know there are no problems with BT and ZA. Have them running side by site at the moment.

DJsmoothmoney 17:05 14 Jul 06

It sounds like you need to reinstall your modem drivers. It happened to me once, but I reinstalled the drivers and It worked fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…