Slipstreaming Acronis True Image

COOP1 12:50 22 Mar 08

Can this be done? I have purchased ATI 9.0 & 10.0 on disk. Both disks are bootable. They both have an updates. Can the base products and their Updates be Slipstreamed to make a consolidated bootable CD of each program. Acronis help/support is not much "Help". If not here, can you point me to a Forum or Help group where I can get info to slipstream the base program and its update, making a single bootable CD?

TIA

smokingbeagle 13:22 22 Mar 08

Don't think that they are incremental updates but rather they are new builds ie entire new complete version. Your purchase of the disks entitles you to install these but you will have to make a bootable disk from "Tools".

COOP1 13:40 22 Mar 08

Thanks for the reply smokingbeagle, Acronis "Help/Support" should be able to at least answer if "they are new builds ie entire new complete version". I have slipstreamed Windows XP and SP2 with update packs and it works. Can you give more detail regarding "but you will have to make a bootable disk from "Tools". Again Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…