Slipstreaming

PENTO79 21:20 23 Feb 06

Some tiem ago I saw a magazine article - somewhere - saying how to create a single Windows XP installation disk which incorporated the original disk plus all later downloads & patches etc.
This looks most useful for clen up, format etc. then reinstallation. But is a bit of a long winded process.

Is there a ready made program that will do all of that? If so, wher can I get a copy, and does it work ?

Thanks

Pento

VoG II 21:22 23 Feb 06

Not as far as I know but here's a couple of excellent guides click here click here

remind 21:25 23 Feb 06

Not all that longwinded, certainly takes less time upon installing XP fresh than appyling SP2 after you've installed. Heres another click here
Regardless, there are at least 50 updates since SP2 to date, Autopatcher for that click here; the `lite` version for basic Windows essentials.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…