Slipstream xp another try

ACOLYTE 23:28 03 Feb 05

Ok,i am going to give this another try but im not holding out any hope,lol i can get the files
on the hard drive i can open the run box and i type in the command,ok all is fine the sp2 file opens in Temp folder on my F drive (the 2 files are on my C drive) it runs through then i get this error:

Failed to copy some or all of the files necessery for intergrated install

Please make sure that:

A,No network copy errors ocured during the integration process

B,The format of the instalation directory is correct the files to be intergrated must reside in an i386 folder and/or ia64 or nec98 directory.
I have ran it 4 times and every time i get the same error is there a way to fix this?

TomJerry 23:33 03 Feb 05

(1) use XPCreate, slipstrem and more click here

(2) AutoStreamer click here

bvw in bristol 23:50 03 Feb 05

Step by step guides:

click here

toni b 23:51 03 Feb 05

ACOLYTE 00:15 04 Feb 05

aright i have intergrated the 2 and copyied it to cd, but im not sure it worked, should when you click burn as k for the xp cd(original medium) and make an image off this? as this is what it did.

Strawballs 00:20 04 Feb 05

What version of XP are you using because if it is one from a big manufacturer like HP with SP1a already on it it will not work click here

TomJerry 00:20 04 Feb 05

and then burn image, copy will not work

Completealias 00:21 04 Feb 05

for l8r on ta

ACOLYTE 00:27 04 Feb 05

I have the xp home upgrade disk with sp1, i have the image file and whent through the process like it said on the web site,but when i click burn it wonts the xp cd.

ACOLYTE 00:31 04 Feb 05

Should say im using nero not nero 6,would that make a difference?

Strawballs 00:34 04 Feb 05

If you are using disk with SP1 please check the link on my last post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…