Slim CD cover template

s99Raj 21:08 09 Feb 05

I'm looking for a template that will fit inside a slim CD case. It should measure about 15.5 cm by 12 cm, which includes the folds, and have the correct "area" for writing in the CD title on the "side". Hope this makes sense.
I've tried looking in Microsofts Office templates and Nero 6 Cover Design but can't seem to see the exact one.
Does anyone know where I can such get a blank template from?

iarno 23:38 09 Feb 05

I do mine in word. bring up a word doc. then draw out a square 12cm x 12cm, type in your info or insert pictures or whatever you need. print out and then trim round.

I find the 12cm by 12cm is the perfect size for slim cases.

Hope this helps.

I.

wallbash 00:01 10 Feb 05

Using Surething
and using the Micro-application cd jewel case template , it is 15.5 x 12(+.2) but as I print and then cut with a paper trimmer not a problem

Totally-braindead 00:01 10 Feb 05

I use this click here cover XP it has lots of different cover sizes. If you just want blank templates then don't load a picture and print then out. Only problem with it is it'll only accept pictures if you do want to print the full thing, if the pictures bigger it automatically shrinks it. It has about 20 templates including videoes and slimline covers.

s99Raj 07:18 10 Feb 05

Thanks for that!
I'll give it a go.

Totally-braindead 12:04 12 Feb 05

Wells99Raj did cover XP work? Is that what you wanted?

Totally-braindead 12:05 12 Feb 05

Did cover Xp work, is that what you wanted?

jakimo 18:26 12 Feb 05

you can do this quite simply with whatever word processor you have installed on your PC

s99Raj 18:30 12 Feb 05

Totally-braindead :

Hi, Yes, it doesn't seem too bad but it's taken me ages to figure out how to use it. I found the interface a bit fiddly and all the various options need careful explanations. I didn't find the Help very useful, but never mind, once you get the hang of it it's simple enough. Thanks.

Totally-braindead 11:24 13 Feb 05

No the help isn't helpful but it is free and I found it very easy to use. If you are happy click as resolved otherwise leave it open for more ideas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…