Slightly off topic!

kimtrnc 09:03 03 May 12

Where is check-in for Ryanair at Stansted Airport?

Many years since I used this airline and I THINK I remember that checkin for Ryanair is different from normal procedure at Stansted.

Have a vague memory that their check-in is somewhere obscure within Stansted. ( OK, guys and gals - I KNOW this has nothing to do with computing - can I qualify if I mention I am taking my laptop?.......

Am going to Spain, where no doubt it will be even more complicated......

johndrew 09:41 03 May 12

I found two options for you to look at, the first is 2009 vintage and may not be valid, the second is the Stansted site that shows all check in processes are much the same.

As an aside this would probably have been better posted in 'Speakers Corner'.

kimtrnc 10:10 03 May 12

Thankyou JohnDrew - I do know I was well off topic! But I HATE airports. and generally get lost at least twice! I had the feeling that years ago I went upstairs for Ryanair,and I THOUGHT that Ryanair had a whole mass of different check-ins UPSTAIRS but obviously I am now completely senile. Many thanks for your help!!

tullie 10:20 03 May 12

No doubt it will be the same as other airports,they will have monitors showing which check in desks?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…