Slight TV-Out Problem

Gaz W 23:38 04 Nov 03

I have got my TV out working on my TV. However, the only way I seem to be able to do this is by selecting "Extend my Windows Desktop onto this monitor", because it's the only setting I can see. Really all I want to do is display exactly the same on the TV as the monitor. As it is, if I move my mouse to the far right it appears on the screen (and the TV is to the right as it happens).

My graphics card is an ATi Radeon 9600 Pro with TV Out and I am running Windows XP Pro.

Rtus 23:45 04 Nov 03

Am I understanding your thread correctly ...You dont want the mouse to appear on the Tv screen ?

Gaz W 23:52 04 Nov 03

Sorry, didn't explain properly.

What I mean is it is using the Extended Desktop, where it shows the same display across 2 screens. I want to show the same display on 2 screens, so if I was viewing this web site it would also appear on the TV exactly as it does on them monitor, like having a DVD player or VCR connected to 2 TVs.

hugh-265156 23:57 04 Nov 03

hydravision will let you display the same thing on two monitors or monitor/tv set ups click here and select your OS then hydravision and radeon from the choices.

Gaz W 00:15 05 Nov 03

Thanks for the link. I have installed the full version but I can't see what I'm looking for? What do I need to do?

Gaz W 00:24 05 Nov 03

I had to disable the extended desktop, which automatically disabled display 2, then enable display 2 (the TV) and now it's working OK.

Thanks for your help anyway,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…