Slideshow software and serial numbers

poppytog 18:33 15 Jun 08

I would like a piece of simple software that enables me to slideshow images to music but its very important you are able to show the image numbers - I have used 'Ulead pictureshow 4' in the past but have lost the serial number for it and I'm having a nightmare trying to find it. I've bought endless programs that will edit video as well as stills but you have to put the image numbers on manually!!! Does anyone have any suggestions or better still a code of their own I could use?

Fermat's Theorem 20:00 15 Jun 08

can do the job for you. Create a Photo Album - do not choose "Fit to Slide", instead choose "1 picture per slide". Tick the "captions below all slides" option. Do not insert any captions and the default caption will then be the image number as saved by you.

Hope this helps :-)

poppytog 20:31 15 Jun 08

Hey - thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I will try that although - I need to burn the slideshow to DVD, am I able to do this? If not, sorry for not being more specific.

Fermat's Theorem 20:39 16 Jun 08

but I've been away from my computer all day :-)

Now that I know you actually have PowerPoint I suggest you do what I suggested in my first post in order to create the slides with the captions. Then when you are happy with them, use the Save As function to save the slides as JPEG images. So now you have JPEGS with captions - you can then import them into whatever video editing software you have that allows you to create DVDs. If you have Vista Home Premium you have Windows Movie Maker which exports to Windows DVD Maker.

Hope some of this helps :-)

poppytog 19:42 17 Jun 08

Thank you! It all sounds very technical for a simple gal like me but I will attempt it and let you know how I get on! Thanks again though :-)

jack 19:49 17 Jun 08

It allows all sorts of tricks
Download the trial version that allows you play for 45 days with a slide limited of 50.
If you like it pay £15 ish and you can do even more tricks like incorporate music. Record commentery etc.
click here
It is simply and intuative- no complications at all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…