Slideshow Creators

Endeavour 19:23 31 May 05

Many applications allow slideshows of one's photos to be created. The user can usually decide the interval each picture appears on screen. But all of them - so far as I can discover - then set things up so that the interval decided applies to EACH image.
I need to be able to have some images appear for a longer period than others.
Can anyone point me to a slideshow creator which allows different 'intervals' for individual inmages ? Thanks in anticipation, Stuart.

hssutton 19:38 31 May 05

Yes Proshow gold, here's one I did at the weekend + music click here to view type hssutton into the members name box, then click "high flier" just in case you are curious about the title both parents are airline pilots.

jack 19:47 31 May 05

Another is to be found at

click here

john-232317 20:08 31 May 05

Nice link, and lovely slideshow "high flyer"

jack 11:04 01 Jun 05

Looks like I need a plug in for Firefox
It lists non suitable for Photodex
Any suggestions?
I have Marcomedia/Win Media /et al

hssutton 11:11 01 Jun 05

Jack I use firefox without problem, no extras of any sort installed. dadyassa Thanks for the comment.

GroupFC 12:21 01 Jun 05

I had the same problem!

What versions of Firefox are you both using?

brambles 15:26 01 Jun 05

hssutton on the basis of your recommendation & excellent slideshow I have downloaded the programme. Thanks for sharing.

Brambles

hssutton 16:08 01 Jun 05

Until this morning I was using v 1.0.3 now v 1.0.4. Still works OK, so not sure what your problem is.

Brambles, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of ProShow as I do.

Endeavour 18:35 01 Jun 05

Many thanks to you both.
hssutton - Proshow Gold seems a richly-featured programme, and I am about to download the trial. A super slideshow of Molly Anne - thanks for sharing - I think she is sure to be a high flyer with both her parents airline pilots !
Jack - yes, Xatshow (in its pro version anyway)) seems to fit the bill, and I shall download the trial. It's rather more expensive than Proshow though. Hope you solve your Firefox problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017